vendredi 19 octobre 2007

Wenesday night !


For one year, I haven't got TV in Lisieux. It is very dificult to live without TV

But, wenesday night, I watched France vs Lituania. It was possible with Julien's help !

Julien give me a TNT USB key. So, wenesday I pluged in my laptop this key. And, unbelieveable happened, the TV was on my computer...

So, I can watched the match !

Alone in my room I song "la Marseillaise" with my hand on my hearth...

The match started and the stress increased, Ribery and Malouda shoot the ball on the bar...

The half-time arrived, so I eat two dessert and chocolate (kinder maxi!) !

The match continued, the score betwen France and Lituania was always equal.

The end of this match arrived and the stress was maximum, Henry scored for France, I jump of my chair and sream a little...After he scored again and it was impossible for me to watch the rest of the match because I cried to much !

To conclued, the match was superbe, France win and Thierry Gilardi had not comment this match. That's maybe why France won !

4 commentaires:

Ayers rock a dit…

You cried ?????
You are sure you cried ?
Maybe after all why not ...

TheMegaMegaBlog author a dit…

Original. I didn't know this story before ...

MikaelSTID a dit…

You are very patriotic. Quentin.
43 goals for Thierry Henry.

Pacquiao a dit…

ayers rock, I know the word cry and the word scream, so I am sure, but it's a little joke...!