lundi 29 octobre 2007

Vamos a Valencia !


My girlfriend lives in Valencia for one year for her studies, more exactly, for 9 months, the time for a baby !
So I decided to go to see her !
But, I put my ticket with Air France... and, you know that in this moment, they are in strike...
I was sad...
But, when I read my booking, I see : "make by Air Europa !"
So, I could go to Valencia !
And, now, I am in Valencia !
The sunshine is present !
Program : "Siesta and Fiesta !"
I will tell you my travel in this blog !
So, see you later...

3 commentaires:

Ayers rock a dit…

Good stategy !! To Take Air Europa instead of Air France !!
I would never have thinking it !!!!

MikaelSTID a dit…

Fiesta ans Siesta good programm.
She doesn't study in Belgium ....
Go Paella.
"L'auberge espagnole" in Valencia.

MikaelSTID a dit…

You are inspired for the baby...