For my first day in Valencia, the first thing to see - and it's not Mikael who will contradict me - is the soccer stadium...the Mestalla of Valencia FC !
Today they selt tickets for the D-Day...Valencia FC vs Real Madrid...which it happens on wenesday...so I go
to the counter in order to buy two tickets !!! But I was so disappointed about the price...the less expensive was 60€...so, for two places - and it's not Mikael who will contradict me - it would have cost 120€...So I think we will go to see it in a pub ! What a pity !
After this, we decided to do shopping !
And, the first shop we must go absolutely was the official shop of Valencia FC !
My girlfriend bought me a watch with the emblem of the club ! I am so happy, I cried - yes Flavien, I cried ! - I think if they win versus Real Madrid, I will buy the official tee-shirt...
After this day, we are so exhausted...so, "siesta" !
And tomorow, "Vamos a la playa" and "Fiesta" !

2 commentaires:
60 € !! That's enormous !!! Very damaged ... You respect your program wich is a good one : Siesta and Fiesta !!!
Yes very good program !!
Valncia Valencia ....
They will beat Real Madrid.
You have more chance because Mestalla
is a beautiful ,stadium.
He is full for this match.
Because I like Barcelona.
Today,too Caen versus Lyon.
Go Cean.
Enregistrer un commentaire