mardi 30 octobre 2007

E=MC² ---> España = Mucho Calor ² !!!


Today there was sun !! But I forgot a short in France...what a pity !
We went to the Saler, the commercial center ! To go to there, we took the way of the Sciences City. It was so beautiful !
And, What did I do when I entered in the commercial center ??
I went to the official shop of Valencia FC !! Yes another ! This city makes my happyness !
But it's very damage that I can't see the match...OH, it's better no thinking about it... It makes me too sad...
After this day very difficult in emotions, I'm too tired !! But the day just starts now...Fiesta !!!


4 commentaires:

MikaelSTID a dit…

Bonne fête,Quentin

MikaelSTID a dit…

Hildebrand (Canizares)-
Moretti-Marchena-Helguera-Miguel
Baraja-Albelda
Silva-Joaquin
Villa-Moientes(Arizmendi)

Ayers rock a dit…

I like your way to see the Einstein's expression ...

¤fanny¤ a dit…

It was a great week !!!
Thank you !!!